<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: WinLicense > FAQ > Protection Options >
My .NET protected application fails to run after being protected. What can I do?
If you are having problems with your protected .NET EXE, please, perform the following steps:
1) Go to the Advanced Options panel and add the following line:
If the problem persists, go to step 2)
2) If you are using XBundler, temporally uncheck it and see if the problem is coming from there. If it does, try removing some of your inserted files to see the one that is causing the problem. You can also send us any compiled test application and the problematic file to bundle to check it here and fix it.
3) If the problem persists, go to the Advanced Options panel and add the following line:
4) Try renaming the protected application back to the same name as the original (unprotected) application and re-test the outcome.
5) If the problem persists, please, send us any compiled test application to reproduce your problem here. Of course, any files that you send us will be treated with total confidentiality.