<< Click to Display Table of Contents >>
Navigation: WinLicense > FAQ > Trial >
I have created a .REG (registry) trial extension key, but it does not extend the trial.
Please, make sure that:
1) You have enabled the option "Allow trial period to be extended" and "Extension Registry location" (in the Trial Settings panel)
2) You are not creating a trial extension key with "level" bigger than the maximum allowed in the field "Maximum extensions allowed"
3) If you have already created a trial extension with "Level 1" for example, and you want to extend it again, you have to create a trial extension with "Level 2"
4) If your application is protected with expiration by days (for example), then you can ONLY extend expiration by days in your trial extension keys.
5) When you double click on the .reg extension key, please, check the information is stored in the Windows Registry